The Oklahoma Ready Mixed Concrete Association was established in 1957 as a non-profit corporation. The general purpose of the association is to perform such acts and services for the ready mixed concrete industry where group (rather than individual) action is the more effective method of procedure.
· PRODUCER MEMBERS are ready mixed concrete companies operating in the State of Oklahoma
· ASSOCIATE MEMBERS are companies that offer concrete industry related products and/or services in the State of Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma Ready Mixed Concrete Association is looking for an Executive Director to work out of our Tulsa office. We would like to find someone who is familiar with the state concrete industry, has experience in promotion and marketing, and who has the administrative skills and ambition to help us expand our influence within Oklahoma.
If you meet these qualifications, or know someone who does, please contact us at email@example.com.
The primary objectives of ORMCA are:
- Increasing the use of concrete through vigorous promotional efforts;
- Educating designers and specifiers about the advantages of concrete construction and paving;
- Maintaining a strong voice and presence for the industry on legislative matters;
- Improving the quality of concrete through an extensive training and educational program for both concrete producers and their suppliers; and
- Informing consumers/end-users about concrete applications and maintenance.
Let us know and we will set up a session when we have enough people who have signed up!
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REGISTRATION FORM CAREFULLY