The Oklahoma Ready Mixed Concrete Association was established in 1957 as a non-profit corporation. The general purpose of the association is to perform such acts and services for the ready mixed concrete industry where group (rather than individual) action is the more effective method of procedure.
·Producer Members are ready mixed concrete companies operating in the state of Oklahoma
·Associate Members are companies that offer concrete industry related products and/or services in the Great State of Oklahoma.
The primary objectives of ORMCA are:
- Increasing the use of concrete through vigorous promotional efforts.
- Educating designers and specifiers about the advantages of concrete construction and paving.
- Maintaining a strong voice and presence for the industry on legislative matters.
- Improving the quality of concrete through an extensive training and educational program, for both concrete producers and their suppliers
- Informing consumers/end-users about concrete applications and maintenance.
The ACI Field Tech I session for July 21, 2015 is FULL!
The September 22, 2015 session is Full!
Applications for November 17th are not yet being taken at this time.We are trying to schedule additional sessions to alleviate some of the backlog! More information will be available shortly.
The next Strength Testing Certification will be on
August 19, 2015
Note: The pricing for all certifications will change effective January 1, 2015.
For a complete list of test dates go to the ACI & Other Certifications tab
- FOR ACI CERTIFICATIONS & REGISTRATION GO TO THE CERTIFICATIONS PAGE,
- PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REGISTRATION FORM CAREFULLY