Thank you for visiting the Oklahoma Ready Mix Concrete Association
ORMCA is in need of an executive assistant to work in the Tulsa office. Please call 918-970-2234 or email email@example.com for a job description or further information.
The primary objectives of ORMCA are:
- Increasing the use of concrete through vigorous promotional efforts;
- Educating designers and specifiers about the advantages of concrete construction and paving;
- Maintaining a strong voice and presence for the industry on legislative matters;
- Improving the quality of concrete through an extensive training and educational program for both concrete producers and their suppliers; and
- Informing consumers/end-users about concrete applications and maintenance.
FOR ACI CERTIFICATIONS & REGISTRATION GO TO THE CERTIFICATIONS PAGE.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE REGISTRATION FORM CAREFULLY.
NRMCA Concrete Answers Series Hub for Architects, Engineers & Developers
American Concrete Institute Home Page
2018 ORMCA Truck Road-E-O Winners
First Place: Charles Hankins, Twin Cities Ready Mix
Second Place: Mark Hartshorne, Twin Cities Ready Mix
Third Place: John Becker, Dolese Bros.
Video Produced by Jim Martin, Kudron Ready Mix