The ORMCA Summer Conference will be July 19-21st at the Gaylord Texan Hotel in Grapevine, TX.
Click here to register for the conference, golf and sponsorships.
NOTE: The ORMCA room block is now sold out. The Gaylord Texan is full on Saturday night. Google "hotels near the Gaylord Texan" for nearby accomadations.
If you have not received an informational email please call the ORMCA office, 918-970-2234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The May 2018 ORMCA Truck Rodeo sponsored by Bruckner Truck Sales was postponed due to weather. We now have a new date of Saturday, October 27th at OSU/OKC!
ORMCA office has moved to 2526 E. 71st St., Suite H, Tulsa, OK 74136
The primary objectives of ORMCA are:
- Increasing the use of concrete through vigorous promotional efforts;
- Educating designers and specifiers about the advantages of concrete construction and paving;
- Maintaining a strong voice and presence for the industry on legislative matters;
- Improving the quality of concrete through an extensive training and educational program for both concrete producers and their suppliers; and
- Informing consumers/end-users about concrete applications and maintenance.