Thank you for visiting the Oklahoma Ready Mix Concrete Association
The primary objectives of ORMCA are:
- Increasing the use of concrete through vigorous promotional efforts;
- Educating designers and specifiers about the advantages of concrete construction and paving;
- Maintaining a strong voice and presence for the industry on legislative matters;
- Improving the quality of concrete through an extensive training and educational program for both concrete producers and their suppliers; and
- Informing consumers/end-users about concrete applications and maintenance.
2019 ORMCA Digital Directory – Find A Concrete Company
Double Click Directory Page to Magnify
NRMCA Concrete Answers Series Hub for Architects, Engineers & Developers
American Concrete Institute Home Page
2019 Summer Conference Review
Past President: Duane Coy, Dolese Bros. Co.
President: Paul Childress: Arkhola Sand & Gravel
Vice President: Adam Brownback, Dolese Bros. Co.
Second Vice President: Mark Fivecoats, SMG
Secretary/Treasurer: Nathan Blackward, Boral
Producer Member of 2019: Troy Clawson, Rudy RM
Associate Member of 2019: Rob Musseman, CHRYSO