European Data Protection Regulation Compliance
Due to the EU's passage of the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) of 2018, European citizens subject to the GPDR are neither authorized to visit, review or interact with the ORMCA website in any way. Specifically, EU citizens are prohibited from submitting information of a personal or biographical nature to the ORMCA website.
Your privacy is important to Oklahoma Ready Mixed Concrete Association (ORMCA). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ORMCA collects, and the ways in which ORMCA uses that personal information.
This document is based on a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
ORMCA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including how you navigate through the site, the items you view and how long you view them).
- Information you provide for the purpose of registering with the website itself, or for any services the website makes available to you.
- Information provided during transactions carried out over this website by you, such as events registrations, continuing education participation, mailing list subscriptions, donations, payment of membership dues or purchase of ORMCA merchandise.
- Any other information you send to the Oklahoma Ready Mixed Concrete Association.
Using personal information
ORMCA may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements, receipts and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing and association news communications.
Where ORMCA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for fulfillment of these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the Oklahoma Ready Mixed Concrete Association may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ORMCA will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ORMCA will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
By using this website, all visitors agree that the personal information submitted for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
ORMCA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Oklahoma Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by letter to 2526 East 71st Street, Suite H, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136.